At first glance you could confuse the protagonist of Lost Relics with Snow White or the daughter of Indiana Jones, but if you look closely you will see that the red sphere between his hands is not an apple, but a ruby of gigantic proportions that has robbed him of a lot of snakes (Indy was scared).
Dig up the special functions and symbols of Lost Relics and you can own some of the most precious lost relics in history. Have you put the archaeologist brush in your backpack? Well, let’s go there!
Lost Relics is a 5-reel video slot with 5 heights and 20 fixed pay lines, launched in 2018 by NetEnt. It has an RTP of 96.3% and medium-high volatility: it promises intrepid adventures and equally exciting prizes.
The symbols of the game include ancient relics such as helmets, bracelets, daggers and precious gems set in gold, in addition to the four sticks of the French glazed jewel-shaped deck (spades, clubs, diamonds and hearts).
Combinations are paid from left to right for 3 or more equal symbols on successive reels. The maximum prize is 60,000 credits per spin.
- Scatter: it is formed by a triad of small sculptures with heads of Assyrian kings mounted on a complex spring. They only appear on the odd rollers (1, 3 and 5) of the base game: 3 of them activate a round of 10 Free Spins.
In Lost Relics you will find 3 special functions active for the base game, linked to the following symbols:
- Coin Win: it is a golden coin-shaped symbol and a lion roaring in profile, which appears during the base game after winning a prize and activates a multiplier of between X3 and X30 times the amount of your bet, whose winnings add to the prize with which you have activated this function. In the rollers it appears formed part of an award winning cluster of symbols.
- Extra Wild: is the golden wild card that encloses a W with a snake. It is available during the base game, and like Coin Wild and Extra Scatter it is a matter of luck that it appears after a winning combination.When activated, 3 extra wilds appear randomly distributed on the rollers, but without being part of the cluster of symbols: what they do is prolong it, without interfering with normal scatters or wildcards. In total, a maximum of 15 per roll may appear when the function is active.
- Extra Scatter: it is a small sculpture with the head of an Assyrian king and the SCATTER legend on its wings. When their function is activated during the base game, they can appear on any of the reels, and one of these symbols in a winning combination rewards with an extra symbol.
Every time you get a winning combination on the main Lost Relics screen, you have up to 5 chances for one of these three special functions to be activated at random at the time the rollers stop and just before the credits earned go up to your accountant
- Free Spins
They constitute the only secondary screen of the game, and are activated with 3 or more scatters or extra scatters, and have their own special bonuses, regardless of the base game.
The main one is the Hidden Chest, which appears in the background behind some boxes of the rollers, which are discovered as you get clusters of award-winning symbols. There are 3 types of chests (large, medium and small), full of
- more free spins added to the initials of the round
- a fixed wildcard that stays until the end of the round
- multipliers between X1 and X30 of your bet.
- Cluster Pays
During the base game, cluster payments are one of the main bonuses of Lost Relics. They are made when 6 or more of the same symbols appear grouped covering a payment line or enough of it to form a winning combination.
The corresponding prize is expanded by all adjacent cluster symbols (vertically or horizontally) to those of the winning combination. Only the prize corresponding to the main combination of the symbol cluster is paid.