The slot of Heidi and Hannah’s Bier Haus is the sequel to one of the most famous beer slots of all time, Heidi’s Bier House (2017) , only now Heidi seems to have expanded her beer establishment with the help of her friend Hannah.
Designed by SG for WMS, this 6 × 6 of 50 lines has a potential of up to € 72,000 and RTP 96.15%. You can play from € 0.18 per bet up to a maximum of € 180 on each spin. Heidi and Hannah’s Bier Haus is a slot with jackpot, scatters, wild cards, bonuses, a ferris wheel and also rounds of free spins.
Let’s raise our jugs!
Set in the Oktoberfest, Heidi and Hannah’s Bier Haus will be available from mid-September 2019. Its rollers are literally beer taps, loaded with such traditional holiday symbols. Combination forms from 3 equals from left to right in correlative rollers, and in total there are 12 regular payment symbols, organized with the following hierarchy:
- Beer mug Maß: 400-150-50-30. It is also the wild card, capable of replacing the other 11 regular payment symbols. Although in the base game it only appears on roller 6, keep in mind that any of the rollers can be filled with beer when the tap on it is activated randomly, turning it all into a wild card.
- Brewmaster: 300-150-50-30. It only appears on roller 6.
- Tavern (it is a traditional Bavarian cabin), Traditional beer mug with lid, and Accordion: 200-100-40-20
- Trombone, Tyrolean Hat and Pretzel: 150-80-30-20
- 4 stick figures of the French deck: 100-50-20-10
Roller 6 is a bit particular: only the joker of beer, Hans and green and purple bonuses appear on it.
Two lovely waitresses
The protagonists’ bonuses activate the free spins (5 or more on adjacent rollers from the left). Heidi and Hannah’s Bier Haus free spins rounds range from 5 to 100 bonus free spins.
In the three types of bonus symbols, Heidi and Hannah can appear with their own symbols, together or separately (double bonus). Depending on the color of your frame, you will find them in:
- Green: Any of the rollers. The double only appears on roll 3 during the bonus.
- Red: The symbols of Heidi, Hannah, and twice the two together and the brewmaster Hans playing the tuba only appear on roll 4 of the base game, never in the bonus game.
- Purple: this symbol only shows the couple of waitresses, and appears only in rollers 3, 4 and 6. Double only in 3 during the bonus.
Super Bonus Heidi and Hannah’s Bier Haus
The symbol of the Brewmaster playing the tuba (1 × 3 format) activates the Super Bonus game with free bonus spins. When the Super Bonus function is activated, the symbol of Hans the Brewmaster and the bonuses acquire a 1 × 2 format. All bonus symbols of Heidi and Hannah automatically become doubles:
- Green: double bonus symbols of this color give you more free spins (+3)
- Purple: each of the double symbols adds “floating” wild cards, which can be both single Maß wild cards, and 1X2 size beer glasses that are placed on the rollers as they rotate on each roll, before they stop.
In addition, before starting the free spins the machine will spin the Ferris Wheel to see what additional advantages or prizes it gives you:
- 3 additional spins (symbol of the 2 beers)
- Jackpot + 1 extra roll (green, red, yellow and blue symbols)
- 5-10 additional spins (row of beers)