It all starts when on the night of Halloween the protagonist of this horrifying story discovers a damn jeweler. His sinister power will force him to commit unspeakable acts, but when he tries to get rid of the box he unleashes a greater evil, will you have the courage to face him?
Halloween Jack is a video slot with high-quality graphics and animations, which is played on a 5-roll grill with 3 columns each. It was released on Halloween 2018, with an RTP of 96.28% and an average variance index.
The combination of these two features makes it a machine for frequent and profitable rewards, ranging from fear rewards to real nightmares (in a good way)
The game has 20 fixed pay lines, but you can select both the game levels and the coin value. The maximum prize per roll is up to 600,000 credits.
The regular symbols include 5 terrifying figures (the girl that triggers the curse, an afterlife horse, a bat, a raven and a horseshoe) and 5 symbols of the French deck (A, K, Q, J and 10). A pay line with 5 symbols of the protagonist in the regular game reports 1,000 credits.
Prizes are paid from 3 equal symbols placed on one of the 20 payment lines counting from the left end to the right, in consecutive rolls. Only the highest line prize won on each roll is charged.
- Scatter: the cursed jeweler’s chest serves as a scatter of the game:
- Base game: 3 or more activate a round of 10 free spins with bonus.
- Bonus Game: during the free spins 3 or more add 5 additional spins.
- Jack’s lantern: every time one of them appears on the rollers of the free spins round, the slot collects it and adds to the spectral figure markers that you see on the right of the screen. When each of them fills up, you will see the stacked wildcard rollers roam in the form of:
- Hellhound (3 symbols collected)
- Halloween Jack (6 lanterns to get him out of the grave)
- The Death itself (9 lanterns).
- Walking Wilds or wandering wild cards: they come into action when the complete figure of Jack appears in three wild cards stacked in the same column, moving to the left from roller to roller during the following free spins until the wild card disappears at the end of the grid. It is available in the regular game and the free spins bonus juice and pays all X3 winnings.
The free spins rounds are the only bonus game of Halloween Jack, but their stacked jokers and the fact that they are also reactivatable will make it very easy to make them profitable.
The free spins begin when one or two haunted chests give rise to a green ghost that covers the rollers with its mist, until it manages to take out one more chest and escape from its eternal prison.
Then the game screen changes the scene: on the right you will see the figures carved in the hollow of a dog, a pumpkin and a skull, which will light up as you collect lanterns for them. When they are complete, they will wander as wandering wildcards from right to left of the screen.
The best of Halloween Jack
The “Walking Wild” feature is one of the best designed by NetEnt, because it combines stacked wildcards with free spins (until they cross the entire screen from roller to roller) and an X3 multiplier of all the prizes you get with them. Can you order plus?
If you liked Halloween Jack, you should try …
Halloween Jack brings together all the components of a classic horror slot, but its ambient sound and animations give it a plus when it comes to scary fun.
The forofos of the horror slots cannot miss the opportunity to try one of the classics among the scary slots for free: Mythic Maiden , also from NetEn, or Dark Vortex from Yggdrasil , which also premiered during Halloween.